Fast & Affordable Off-Track Garage Door Repair
Don’t let a garage door that’s fallen off its tracks hold you back from getting on with your day! Garage Door Enterprises offers residential and commercial off-track door repair to quickly get your doors back on track.
With over 25 years of garage door experience, we’ve seen it all! Our team knows exactly what to look for and will inspect your door system, identify the issue, and recommend straightforward solutions. Additional garage door repairs that tend to go hand-in-hand with off-track door repair include:
The Benefits of Prompt Off-Track Garage Door RepairActing fast at the first sign of track misalignment or an off-track garage door offers home and business owners many benefits! Book a repair as soon as you notice an issue with your garage door tracks, and you’ll enjoy:
- Increased safety and security for your residential or commercial property
- Fully operational garage doors and overhead door systems
- Reduced disruptions to your daily plans and business operations
- Time and money saved on future maintenance and repair needs
- Decreased risk of extensive damage occurring to other garage door components
- Uneven, jerky, or stuttering movement during operation
- Tilted, slanted, or crooked garage doors
- Loud grinding or scraping noises during operation
- Visible gaps between the garage door and the tracks
- Dented, bent, or broken garage door tracks
- Difficulty opening or closing the garage door manually
- Noticeable wear and tear, such as rust and corrosion
- Physical damage to the garage door tracks
- Loose nuts, bolts, and hardware
- Damaged or misaligned rollers
- Frayed, fallen, or broken cables
- Broken garage door springs
- Imbalanced door weight
- Debris in the garage door tracks
Emergency Off-Track Garage Door RepairSimply defined, a garage door emergency is any garage door issue that:
- Leaves your garage door stuck open or shut
- Keeps you trapped in or out of your garage
- Puts your garage door at risk of completely falling off its tracks
- Threatens the safety and security of your property and anyone nearby
Garage Door Enterprises Can Get Your Door Back on Track!
Schedule garage door off-track repair with Garage Door Enterprises today! Our local, family-owned garage door company proudly serves Currituck County, NC, Chesapeake, VA, and surrounding areas with top-notch garage door services. Whether your door has completely fallen off its tracks or the tracks are misaligned or damaged, we’ll have your door up and running again in no time. Contact us today!
Due to the size and weight of garage doors, we never recommend attempting to complete an off-track garage door repair single-handedly. Our Garage Door Enterprises technicians have the tools and training to fix and align your tracks and door system safely and efficiently.
Yes, annual garage door maintenance is recommended to help avoid off-track issues. Professional maintenance ensures the following:
- The garage door tracks are clean
- All moving parts are lubricated
- Nuts, bolts, and hardware are tightened
- The tracks are properly aligned
- All door components are in good working condition
Absolutely! If your garage door is old or has experienced significant damage, a garage door replacement is the best option. We offer premium residential garage door installation and commercial overhead door installation near Chesapeake, VA, and Currituck, NC.